Edward’s Garden Center takes pride that all of our plant material is in prime condition, free from insects, disease and well adapted to our area. To ensure this, our plants receive the utmost professional care. If your plants are not doing well for whatever reason, please speak to a member of our staff before returning them. We can offer solutions to many situations involving the care of your plants.
One year guarantee on trees and shrubs with receipt. Guarantee is void without receipt.
- Dead plant must be returned along with cash register receipt for guarantee to be honored.
- If returned plant has green tissue and live buds, NO refund is given. Please call first.
- Credit will be issued equal to 100% of the purchase price of the plant. No cash refunds are given. Credit must be used in the Nursery Department.
- Credit offered one time only. Plants taken as replacements are not under warranty.
- Guarantee void on plants that are dead due to obvious lack of care, and extreme natural conditions (flood, fire, drought, harsh winter weather etc.) as determined by nursery staff.
- Guarantee does not apply to: roses, bulbs, ground covers, annuals, perennials, houseplants, living Christmas trees, hanging baskets, potted plants or non-hardy shrubs and plants not planted in the ground within 3 days of purchase.
- No guarantee on closeout, discounted material or wholesale purchases.
The staff at Edward’s Garden Center wants your plants and flowers to thrive. Please click here for our free planting guide.