We are once again offering the service, “We Plan, You Plant.”
Here’s how it works:
- Set up an appointment with our designer Fred Melvin by emailing email@example.com or calling 570-287-4329, ext. 3. or stop in to the garden center. Your appointment should be no more than two weeks before you plan to install the landscape.
- Before your meeting, create a drawing of the dimensions of your property. Graph paper works best. Choose paper with 4 or 8 squares per inch.
- Bring PRINTED pictures showing the area from different angles.
- Meet with an expert to create a beautiful landscape design together.
- From your design you are ready to purchase plants to fit your new landscape.
- You plant…to bring your beautiful landscape to life!
We Plan, You Plant
All steps to get you started happen at this appointment. We can get a lot accomplished if you are prepared with all of your paperwork.
The design service is free because you are purchasing the plants* from us. We will deliver the plants to your home and arrange them for you in your yard. No guesswork, wondering if you have the placement correct. We will also deliver all of the soil amendments–mulch and fertilizer–that you need to complete the job though our normal delivery fees do apply.
*The required minimum total for plants and soil amendments is $700.